The Jay Community News is a free email service for the Town of Jay and surrounding communities. Its purpose is to bring us all closer together and quickly spread news and information to its members. News categories include local news, needs of local residents, announcements & events.
In addition to the email service there is a Classifieds section along with a Services Directory. This directory is like a Yellow Pages. It lists local folks and businesses and the products or services they have to offer the community.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Use of the JCN email service, website, classifed ads or services directory requires that you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to our Terms of Service
Sign up for The Jay Community News email Service Here ➤➤➤➤
Our email service will send you an email asking you to confirm your subscription, and agree to our terms of service.
Be sure to reply to the confirmation request or you may get dropped from the list!
JCN SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please follow these guidelines for submission of posts to JCN. Posts not following the guidelines will be returned.
1. You must agree to our Terms of Service.
2. All submissions MUST begin with a TITLE IN ALL CAPS in the email itself and not in the subject line. Please do not use any formatting or special characters in your post. Please keep posts short and too the point, no general press releases will be accepted.
3. Live links in your submission will not be live in the JCN unless you include the URL in the body of the email.
4. Posts need to be signed and include the appropriate contact info. No anonymous posts.
5. Photos must be less the 1mb in size, an appropriate sized photo would be no larger than 6". Full scale or large photos will no longer be accepted.
6. Text in a .doc or .pdf file is acceptable for submission as an attachment to your email.
7. To have your post included in the news it needs to be in by 4pm on that day.
8. You may submit posts more than once but you have to resubmit it each day you want it posted, please no more than 2 times in a week and not 2 days in a row.
9. Submit text only posts below.
10. Submit posts with image or file attachments by emailing to email@example.com or by clicking HERE.
If you like what the JCN does for our community,
you can make a donation to help us defray our costs.
Trudy Rosenblum, Editor
Seth Rosenblum, IT Guy
© Jay Community News | Design & Hosting by AppApp Designs
Welcome to the JCN!